Don’t Make These Mistakes
I see it all the time. Agents create ads that don’t provide any value to the reader or they make an offer and when the ad is clicked on they take them to a page that has nothing to do with the offer that the ad made.
It’s important that your ads stay focused on the benefits you bring to the homeowner. Being the top agent in the area is great, but it is not a benefit. Selling homes for top dollar in 30 days or less is.
Here are some tips to help you design your campaign:
- Be sure to focus on a specific offer or benefit that makes you stand out from competitors.
- Make sure your ads have a uniform look that people will quickly recognize as being from you (your picture works great for this).
- Make sure your landing page matches the offer on the ad and if possible the look as well.
- Make sure your landing page clearly and quickly expresses what people can do and why they should do it
- Use a mix of offers and landing pages to get more people to engage.
- Use proof pages (testimonials, homes sold, etc.) and content pages (blog posts, articles, etc.) to deepen engagement with people who clicked on your ad, but did not convert to a lead.
- Make some of your ads newsworthy. Here are some examples: Recent homes sold in Pasadena, Pasadena home values hit a new high, etc.
- Use a mix of display ads, native ads and video ads to reach your audience.
- Use remarketing to deepen levels of engagement once a person clicks on your ad
- Try to get their email address as a first step in the relationship
- Be sure to inject some personality into your emails and always be helpful, so people will feel as if they know, like and trust you.
The video below will reveal the secrets needed to create a successful ad campaign and will also uncover the 3 most common mistakes often seen in online ads run by Real Estate Professionals.